New Primary and Secondary Healthcare The most current job vacancies have been announced by Punjab’s Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department. The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department of Punjab Jobs 2023 has recently announced opportunities for the positions of stenographer, computer operator, junior clerk, storekeeper, recordkeeper, ward servant, junior technician, naib qasid, and chowkidar.
Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply, and both will be sent the most recent Health Department, Punjab Jobs.New Primary and Secondary Healthcare
Candidates for the Punjab Jobs in the Healthcare Department must have a Matric or Inter. Candidates can read the entire advertisement before submitting their application for the Latest Jobs in Punjab. The application date is January 25, 2023.New Primary and Secondary Healthcare
Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023 have been published in the advertisement, and they are seeking Interested, Dynamic, Experienced, and Brilliant Candidates to fill these Positions with a Handsome Salary Package and Allowance in Line with Department Policies.
After completing the recruiting process, qualified Male and Female applicants from throughout Pakistan can apply for these Latest Health Department Punjab Jobs by following the protocol outlined by the organisation.
The Punjab Human Capital Investment Project and the ADP Scheme – Strengthening of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Development Wing are two areas where the P&SHC Department has posted job openings. There are numerous districts in Punjab Province where these employment opportunities are present.
Currently, Layyah, Lahore, Bhakkar, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Muzaffargarh, Khushab, and Rahim Yar Khan are the locations of these opportunities. All Punjabi districts are open to applicants.
Jobs are available
Jobs are available for female caretakers, charge nurses, budget & accounts officers, planning assistants, medical officers, paediatricians, and deputy directors of audit & accounts, civil, and architecture.
Both male and female applicants who belong to Punjab Province are eligible. Transgenders are encouraged to apply. These positions are post-specific and non-transferable.
The age limit for these positions is also described in the career notice. The general relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided. This employment is contract-based under Contract Appointment Policy 2004. Individuals of both genders (Male/Female) are applicable.
Details New Primary and Secondary Healthcare
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Intermediate to Masters|
List of jobs
- Deputy Director of Accounts and Audits
- Assistant Planning Assistant Budget and Accounts Officer Deputy Director Civil
post of jobs
|Sr No||Name of Post|
How to apply
- The application should be delivered in person or by courier to the office of the Chief Executive Officer (DHA) of the relevant district along with a CV, three passport-size photos, and attested copies of all educational and supporting documentation.
- Only those who make the shortlist will be contacted for an interview.
- Applications that are submitted late or incomplete won’t be considered.
- According to government policy, the maximum/upper age limit for male candidates will be relaxed by 5 years, for female candidates by 8 years, and for special/disabled persons by 15 years.
- The Chief Executive Officer’s (DHA) office of the relevant district shall be the location of the interviews.
- For the interview and test for the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab posts in 2023, no TA or DA will be provided.New Primary and Secondary Healthcare
- This hire will not take into account any regularisation rights.